As promised in my previous post, here are the places for great outlet and stores which are recommended to visit while you are in Helsinki or Vantaa :
- Kick/Off Store, located in Vanha Talvitie 10F, Helsinki – You can find Ted Baker, Radley, Geo Norway, Peak Performance, and many other brands with great outlet discount price and great for your pocket too.
- Oh My Gosh Outlet, located in Sähkotie 2-6 Vantaa – This store is totally recommended for people who are looking for different brands, coming from EU and US. They have Ben Sherman, Henri Lloyd, Replay, Scotch & Soda, Tiger of Sweden, Super Dry, Converse, Makia, and many more! Psstt.. I have ever found Dr. Martens cool boots with the price of 25 EUR!
- For the Marimekko lovers, you can check out Marimekko outlet in Marimekko factory shop, Kirvesmiehenkatu 7 (Herttoniemi).
- Stockmann Outlet, located in Stockmann Jumbo in Vantaanportinkatu 3. You can find casual clothings from Stockmann department store and more additional discount is given when the sale season is starting.
- Last but not least, I would recommend Michael Kors shop, where you can find a great bargained prices for Michael Kors bags, shoes and clothings when they have a summer sale in their shop, such as starting on 27 June until now. You can find MK Shop in Galleria Esplanad, Aleksanterinkatu Helsinki center.
I hope these tips will help you to have a great shopping moment when you are in Helsinki. Enjoy your travel and your vacation!
Kiss & Tell,